Corporate Incident Response Services (CIRS)
CIRS provides value based and volume based
pricing for computer
forensic and emergency
response services. The service easily
complements your company’s in-house
IT incident response team or we can partner
with your outsourced MSSP solution. Check
out our new offering.
- Qualified Incident and Forensic Responders
Recover From Incidents and Investigate
for Causes and Evidence
- Corporate Evidence Used To Recover
Thousands to Millions
- Professional Risk Management For All
- Expert Witnesses, Certified Forensic
- Save Critical Time With Root-Cause
- Security Breach Demands Effective Response
- IT Staff Or Executives Have Direct
Visibility And Authority
- On- or Off-site Contract Service or
- Best Evidence Chain Of Custody In Case
- Strict Accountability Ensures Case
- Court-Proven Forensic Software
- Experience And Technologies Save You
Ensure Maximum Findings in Minimum Time
- Recover Deleted Files, E-Mails, and
- Thorough Reports Present Evidence With
Sequence of Actions, Dates Of Files, And
Actual File Copies
- Advise On Success Of Using Evidence
In Law Suit
leverages its incident response experience to provide superior forensic capabilities including root-cause analysis, search and seizure response, detailed reports, and expert witness testimony!
helps minimize profit loss when companies experience
a major incident involving digital media. From
fraud to hacker attacks, lost productivity
or loss of funds thru diversion can be stopped.
Evidence can be used to recoup loss.
trains corporate and private sector 1st-responders alongside some of the world’s elite investigators.